Lipum AB – interim report for the period January-June 2023
Lipum AB (publ) has published the interim report for period January to June for 2023. Below is a summary, a complete report (only in Swedish) is available on the company’s website.
CEO Einar Pontén comments: “I am very pleased with this development. We will now accelerate the implementation of our Phase 1 clinical trial.”
Financial summary January – June 2023
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (0)
- Result after financial items: -21 122 KSEK (-15 167)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of June 31: 12 364 KSEK (18 783)
Significant events during the period January – June 2023
- Carl-Johan Spak was elected as new board member of Lipum AB.
- Lipum had a consultative meeting with the Swedish Medical Products Agency.
- Decision on rights issue.
Significant events after the period
- Capital contribution from rights issue 15.3 MSEK before overheads of 8%.
- Collaboration with researchers at Karolinska Institute initiated.
- Publication of a scientific article on BSSL.
CEO Einar Pontén comments on the report in a live webcast on August 31 at 09:00, link.